Monday, 27 February 2012

The lovely Rudaksha bead


I must admit I am totally in awe of these beautiful seeds.
I've been raving on about over on my other blog, but since this is now "officially" my jewelry blog I thought I might rave on some more here.
I cannot wait to get started on the necklaces I have in mind using these stunning beads.

These little seeds are alive with powers to help you change your life.
They work on diseases, thoughts, works as a major stress reliever, reduces circulatory problems, makes you feel empowered, fulfilled, abundant and divine. Gives you extreme clarity of mind.
How great is that.

Now it is down to believing what I've read about them, (power of the mind is everything) and try them out for myself. I've worn the bracelets now for about 4 months and I must say I do feel a bit more relaxed and can focus my thoughts more on one thing at a time instead of my thoughts scattering around like flock of birds, like they normally do. Is it down to these little beauties? I do not know, but I'd like to think so :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment