Thursday, 5 April 2012

Love is all around

"Love Actually" is one of my favourite feel-good movies of all times and that is where part of the inspiration came for my last necklace.
" When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls were messages of hate, -they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky suspicion....love actually is all around". The prime minister in "Love Actually".
 So before I left London I printed up a sheet with "Love is all around" on it. Then I glued it onto another sheet, glued on Swarovski Crystals, pierced the paper and off I went.


It was a fun experiment that I am quite happy with. 

 Might try and do some ear-rings next in matching style. NOT to be worn together off course. 
Seeing that it is Easter, spring time, it is easy to see that Love is actually all around, if we only take a moment out of our busy days to look around for it, we'll see it everywhere.
Happy Easter!

2 comments: