Tuesday, 26 February 2013

On Etsy!


Thanks to the wonderful Claire I am now on Etsy.
She's set up a shop for me and will be selling my bracelets and necklaces on Etsy and some on Asos Market place :-). So now it is available for everyone!
100% handmade by me, and as you know by now I only make one of each so it is also 100% unique.


So if you know anyone's birthday coming up and are at loss for buying presents, check out the byhildi shop on Etsy. 

Pictured above is "Purple Reign" and "Goldie Dawn".

4 comments:

  1. I love your necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. you keep making the most inspiring pieces!
    kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so lovely...do you have twitter or fb??

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW thank you so much for sweet words on my blog:)Do you have twitter or FB to follow with??

    If you want some trendy tips ala 2013..check out my new post:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete